2007-09-21

Which is the difference?


This blogger activity is a good way of keeping the brain cells ticking over.
One thing is the act of thinking and the other is to write your thoughts down. There is a big difference between the two of them.
For a farmer the differences are just as big and these discrepancies are equally large. Some farmers think only in terms of mass production, while others consider the consumer.
We aspire to be in the latter group.
We try to make a difference, albeit slight. Sometimes light different, but different.
But this is not very easy with cherries, one of the most delicious of fruits. However, it is possible.
We can't hide our origin; our Mediterranean origin. We are from Valencia and so are our cherries; they too are Mediterranean.
They are Mediterranean cherries. Our cherry is the first Mediterranean cherry.
What then is the difference between our cherries and others grown elsewhere?
I'm going to try to find the answer through this blog.
This is not my field of expertise, but I'm going to try to do it.
You can help me too.
I think that our cherries are directly related to the place in which they are cultivated. Probably one of the most important question is related to the features of the orchards themselves.
Well, I await your response; I await the difference.

No comments: